Test Case 001: Count passes made by white team by David O’DowdBY : softtestireland - Saturday, February 26th, 2011 at 10:51 pm
Check the number of passes the White Team make in order to confirm it’s greater than 10.
This test covers Functional Requirement 072: White Team Passing Speed.
– Black Team Present
– Black Team Contains 4 Team Members
– Black Team Has A Ball
– White Team Present
– White Team Contains 4 Team Members
– White Team Has A Ball
1. Start Black Team Passing The Ball
2. Start White Team Passing The Ball
3. Stop passing after 14 seconds
1. Number of passes by white team > 10 inside 14 seconds.
Check the following video in order to assert actual number of passes by white team.
Blindly following the steps of a test case may leave you oblivious to other important observations.
Remember in testing, things are not always as simple as they appear!
“It’s easy to miss something your not looking for!”
Written by David O’Dowd